Introducing empowering techniques of self-management to reduce stress and improve everyday health and well-being. This day offers an introduction to Mindfulness-in-Action.
- New thinking for challenging futures
- Ways to think: Thinking about and Thinking into
- Life-hacking: it’s not a rehearsal!
- The art and the science of habit and change
- Contemplative practice and neuro-plasticity
- The Natural breath: mind-body interaction
- The power of not-quite-yet and presence of mind
- Strengthening the’ muscles’ of attention and awareness
- Coping with discomfort and distraction
- Surviving digital daze/days
John Woodward brings a unique perspective to Mindfulness: with research experience in neuro-physiology. John is a 25 year long pioneer of a world-wide interest in natural running and movement. John also has 30 years’ experience running a full time Alexander Technique Teaching practice from Bashful Alley in Lancaster.
Date: 17th June 2017
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Cost: £35 (paid in advance)
Booking essential, call to reserve your place: 01524 844 299.