Join us for a four sessions course: Thursdays: 4, 11, 18 and 25 May 2017
- New thinking for challenging futures
- Thinking about and Thinking into
- Life-hacking: it’s not a rehearsal!
- The art and the science of habit and change
- Contemplative practice and neuro-plasticity
- The Natural breath: mind-body interaction
- The power of not-quite-yet/presence of mind
- Strengthening the ‘muscles’ of attention and awareness
- Coping with discomfort and distraction
- Surviving digital daze/days
John Woodward brings a unique perspective to Mindfulness: with research experience in neuro-physiology. John is a 25 year long pioneer of a world-wide interest in natural running and movement. John also has 30 years’ experience of running a full time Alexander Technique Teaching practice from Bashful Alley in Lancaster.
Date: 4th May 2017 - 25th May 2017
Time: 10.00 - 12.00
Cost: £60 (paid in advance)
Booking is essential: call 01524 844 299 to secure your place